Welcome to the Simple Homestead Blog Hop!
We’re so glad you’ve stopped by for a visit! Every week we get together here for another hop and I hope you’ll join us. The Hop runs from Thursday morning to Sunday evening. Have fun exploring all the great ideas that have been shared, and add your homesteading, homemaking and homeschooling posts with us if you’re a blogger. I’m sure you’ll be blessed and inspired by all these great ideas!
Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead is somewhat of our fearless leader here at the hop. She sends us all the information we need every week and answers all our questions. She’s heading up a “Social Media Challenge” for this month (November) and she’d love to have you join! The challenge is to post one thing you’re thankful for every single day of November. You don’t HAVE to post every day, there’s no penalty if you don’t or can’t! This is just a fun little thing to do and we’d love to see what keeps you going. You can use the picture below to share this challenge with all your fellow followers! If you’d like to follow Kathi and me during this challenge, you can do so here:
Kathi’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oakhillhomestead/
Chelsea’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thegreenacrehomestead/
Nancy’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nancewolff/
Dash’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dash_bloomwhereyourplanted/
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
Each week we’ll feature the most-viewed post from last week’s hop. Each host also features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week.
This week’s featured posts:
Living Off The Grid in Winter: How We Prepare
A Homemade Holiday: From Spring Lake Homestead
Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week.
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead blog hop button below. Just highlight all of the text in the box and paste into your blog sidebar; the button will show up automatically.
Nancy On The Home Front
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Let’s start hopping!