Welcome to The HomeAcre Hop!
It’s always hard to get back into the routine after being away. There is plenty to keep us busy here On The Home Front, gardens to be put to bed and firewood to stack. I also picked the rest of my carrots and was thrilled with the harvest!
Please join us in the HomeAcre Hop this week, share your homesteading, homemaking and homeschooling posts!
After you’ve shared your favorite blog post stop by and visit some of the posts as well.Be sure to visit the other hosts as well. We would love to have you follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google+, Instagram or by email!
Each co-host will feature their favorite post so be sure so check out the other blogs to see if you’ve been featured! Be sure to link back to one our our blogs if you’d like to be featured! Thank you everyone for your fantastic posts. If you were featured be sure to pick up your “I was featured” button. We look forward to seeing what you have to share this week!
Have you ever made vegetable broth? I’ve made chicken broth and beef broth but never vegetable broth. After reading Lucy’s post on Homemade Vegetable Broth I’m going to give it a try. Check out Lucy’s blog at Lucy’s Nashville Nest!
Congrats! 🙂 If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop! We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week! If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
Please, only link posts that you haven’t linked before and follow the rules!
Before you link up your perfect post remember the rules!
1. Family friendly posts only!
2. Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
3. Link as many seasonal and harvest posts as you’d like! Older posts are great too.
4. Please, only link posts that you haven’t linked before!
5. Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
6. If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with the button or a text link (this can be in your post, side bar, or on a special Blog Hop Page), and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
7. Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
8. By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. Posts may be pinned to Pinterest, shared on Facebook, or promoted on Google+ and Twitter.
Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.