Welcome to The HomeAcre Hop!
After a wonderful two weeks in the Pacific Northwest I am finally back home in Vermont. I love Washington and Oregon and spending time with our four children is always fun! Managed to explore both the cities of Portland and Seattle and spend some time hiking as well. All too soon it was time to say good bye and head home.
Please join us in the HomeAcre Hop this week, share your homesteading, homemaking and homeschooling posts!
After you’ve shared your favorite blog post stop by and visit some of the posts as well.Be sure to visit the other hosts as well. We would love to have you follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google+, Instagram or by email!
Each co-host will feature their favorite post so be sure so check out the other blogs to see if you’ve been featured! Be sure to link back to one our our blogs if you’d like to be featured! Thank you everyone for your fantastic posts. If you were featured be sure to pick up your “I was featured” button. We look forward to seeing what you have to share this week!
As we head into the cooler months it is always a god idea to have a well stocked pantry. Erin over at Yellow Birch Hobby Farm shared an excellent post on Canning Potatoes. this is a wonderful means to make sure none of your harvest good to waste!
Congrats! 🙂 If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop! We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week! If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
Please, only link posts that you haven’t linked before and follow the rules!
Before you link up your perfect post remember the rules!
1. Family friendly posts only!
2. Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
3. Link as many seasonal and harvest posts as you’d like! Older posts are great too.
4. Please, only link posts that you haven’t linked before!
5. Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
6. If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with the button or a text link (this can be in your post, side bar, or on a special Blog Hop Page), and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
7. Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
8. By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. Posts may be pinned to Pinterest, shared on Facebook, or promoted on Google+ and Twitter.
Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.