Here On The Home Front I’m still waiting for my tomatoes to turn red! It’s also been a busy week as we’re getting ready for a trip to Montreal with my daughter and her family. It’s only a few hours from our home but I’ve never been! Should be fun!
I hope you join us in the HomeAcre Hop this week, share your homesteading, homemaking and homeschooling posts!
Please, only link posts that you haven’t linked before and follow the rules!
Sandra @ Clearwater Farm,
Kathi @ Oak Hill Homestead,
Mary @ Homegrown on the Hill,
Jenny @ Black Fox Homestead,
Heidi @ Pint Size Farm,
Lisa @ The Self Sufficient Homeacre,
and Me! (Nancy @ On The Home Front)
Each co-host will feature their favorite post so be sure so check out the other blogs to see if you’ve been featured! Be sure to link back to one our our blogs if you’d like to be featured!
Thank you everyone for your fantastic posts. If you were featured be sure to pick up your “I was featured” button. We look forward to seeing what you have to share this week!
Are you living your dream? I’m sure there are many people that are desiring to live a more stress free life. Tracy of Our Simple Life and her husband gave up their jobs to live a simpler life, Read more of their story in Tracy’s post Our Simple Living Story.
Before you link up your perfect post remember the rules!
1. Family friendly posts only!
2. Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
3. Link as many seasonal and harvest posts as you’d like! Older posts are great too.
4. Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
5. If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with the button or a text link (this can be in your post, side bar, or on a special Blog Hop Page), and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
6. Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
7. By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. Posts may be pinned to Pinterest, shared on Facebook, or promoted on Google+ and Twitter.
Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.