Welcome to The HomeAcre Hop!
Last weekend was actually a great weekend for snowshoeing! I went on a very steep hike on Saturday with some girlfriends. It was extreme but we made it to the top even though we didn’t stay long cause it was so cold and windy!
Sunday was a beautiful day, we’d gotten more snow Saturday night and after church my husband and I went on a beautiful snowshoe. We are so blessed to be able to walk out our door and into the woods!
Needless to say it was hard to get back to the workweek on Monday!
Please join us this week and share your homesteading, homemaking or homeschooling post! After you’ve shared your favorite post be sure to stop by and visit some of the other bloggers as well. Visit the other hosts too! We would love to have you follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google+, Instagram or by email!
The HomeAcre Hosts are:
Tracy @ Our Simple Life
Sandra @ Clearwater Farm,
Kathi @ Oak Hill Homestead,
Lisa @ The Self Sufficient Homeacre,
Mary @ HomeGrown On The Hill
Heidi @ Pint Size Farm
and Me! (Nancy @ On The Home Front)
Each week I will be sharing the most visited post as well as my own favorite. In addition each host will also pick their own favorite. Visit each host to see if you were featured! (Remember – If you would like to be featured, be sure to link back to the hop otherwise you will not be featured!)
Most liked post:
My featured post:
Be sure to check out the HomeAcre Hop Pinterest Board where we share our Hop Favorites each week.
We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading, homemaking and homeschooling. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week! If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
Congratulations Jes and ??? ! Be sure to gab your “I was featured” button!
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, Homemaking, and Homeschooling! There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog… in your post, side bar, or blog hop page) with the button or a text link!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- No giveaways please!
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted!
Linked to: FoodieFriday&EverythingElse