Welcome to The HomeAcre Hop!
Looks like we’re going to be enjoying a few more weeks of winter here in Vermont. Even our little Boston Terrier, Riley enjoys the snow. Usually she is wearing her little coat but she slipped out to play in the snow the other day!
I don’t mind these quieter days of winter, gives me a chance to catch up on my reading!
Please join us this week and share your homesteading, homemaking or homeschooling post! After you’ve shared your favorite post be sure to stop by and visit some of the other bloggers as well. Visit the other hosts too! We would love to have you follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google+, Instagram or by email!
The HomeAcre Hosts are:
Tracy @ Our Simple Life
Sandra @ Clearwater Farm,
Kathi @ Oak Hill Homestead,
Lisa @ The Self Sufficient Homeacre,
Mary @ HomeGrown On The Hill
Heidi @ Pint Size Farm
and Me! (Nancy @ On The Home Front)
Each week I will be sharing the most visited post as well as my own favorite. In addition each host will also pick their own favorite. Visit each host to see if you were featured! (Remember – If you would like to be featured, be sure to link back to the hop otherwise you will not be featured!)
Most liked post:
Preventing Rotten Eggs (What Not To Feed Your Chickens) written by Erin over at Yellow Birch Hobby Farm.
My featured post:
Natural Cold Remedy: Homemade Elderberry Syrup Recipe written by Kelly over at Simple Live Mom.
Be sure to check out the HomeAcre Hop Pinterest Board where we share our Hop Favorites each week.
We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading, homemaking and homeschooling. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week! If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
Congratulations Erin and Kelly! Be sure to gab your “I was featured” button!
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, Homemaking, and Homeschooling! There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog… in your post, side bar, or blog hop page) with the button or a text link!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- No giveaways please!
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted!