Our furniture should arrive today! I am so looking forward to getting settled and unpack our suitcases! Our home may be temporary but it will be ice to have a home bae while we look for our new home.
1. Find a new hosting site for my blog and make it secure. Done! This was the first goal accomplished this year and I am so happy to have a secure website.
2. Monetize my blog. I have set up two affiliate accounts. You may be noticing links to my favorite items on Amazon. I’ve also teamed up with an amazing heirloom seed company, Mary’s Heirloom Seeds. Really don’t want to clutter my blog up with too many ads, however I sure appreciate any support in running this blog!
3. Create a cookbook. This is definitely getting put on hold. Hopefully I’ll have more time once we are relocated, this may be postponed until the new year!
Be diligent about getting 10K steps in 5 out of 7 days a week. I’ve decided to change this goal to 3 out of 7 days a week! This has not happened at all this week, once we are settled and back into a regular routine I am definitely going to get back into walking on a regular basis! We enjoyed a nice hike while in Portland. It was fun exploring with our grandchildren!
As we continue to prepare for our house sale, continue to de-clutter. DONE!!
Read 25 books this year! Done! We finished one last book on Audible as we finished our trip across country. The book was called Suspect by Robert Crais. Not only was it a great story but if you like dogs a German Shepard is one of the main characters. We’ve been without a dog for a couple of years and after listening to this book I really wanted a dog!
7. Have a consistent meal plan each week and prepare ahead. Meal plans are coming back into our regular routine. We just moved into our little apartment where we will live while looking for a new home. This week will probably be pretty much hit or miss but I can’t wait to start cooking again. When we moved we got rid of our old cookware and I ordered some new pots and pans. I am so excited to be using these Cuisinart pans. I’ll let you know how they stand up! Nothing like new pans to inspire your cooking!
8. Finish 4 knitting projects. Completed! Made two hats and two scarves. At least I completed this goal, I have a little more knitting I’d like to get done for Christmas but we’ll see how it goes.
. Clean out our freezer. Done! Now it’s time to stock our new freezer!
Take a few road trips and visit family and friends on the east coast that we will not see as often once we move to the west coast.
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.“
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site.
For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Nancy On The Home Front