Spring has certainly sprung in the Pacific Northwest! I just love all the blooming trees and shrubs everywhere!
- Continue to monetize my blog. My ongoing goal. Have you taken the time to check out my page on Amazon? This page is where I put all the items I just love, from favorite cookbooks to gardening tools. Please check it out. Another aspect of this goal involves increasing my readership. If you enjoy reading my blog, please recommend it to your friends. I sure appreciate all my new subscribers!
2. Create a cookbook. You may remember this goal was on my list last year and I finally put it aside. My goal for this year is to have my cookbook ready by November 2019. This is going to be a long process and I hope you don’t get tired of hearing about it. I promise you when the cookbook is finished it will be worth it!
3. Have 20 minutes of exercise at least 5 times a week. With all the nice weather we’ve been having it is not hard to get outside for a daily walk!
ten 9 parks or hiking trails in the state of Washington we now call home! We did explore the Tacoma Nature Center with our granddaughter! Technically not a park but they did have a nice trail around Snake Lake where we saw two ducks and a turtle!
20 10 new recipes into our dinner plans with the focus on healthy eating. Made a delicious leek and zucchini frittata last week. It was so good!
35 21 new books this year. Finished my fourteenth book. As Bright As Heaven written by Susan Meissner. The book is considered historical fiction, written about the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918. I enjoyed the story all about trying to survive despite the harsh conditions.
Four 1 knitting or sewing projects this year. With the beautiful weather it is hard to sit down and knit! My mitten project is not finished yet.
8. Visit family on the west coast. Much as I’d love to be visiting family on the west coast our focus is house hunting, an exhausting endeavor! We have made three offers on three different houses, walked away from one due to the inspection results and lost the other two by being outbid! I find it amazing trying to purchase a home in such a hot market, you can make a full price offer and be outbid by thousands of dollars!
Six 5 new museums in the area. The pass for the Tacoma Glass Museum is one popular pass. Still patiently waiting to grab this pass.
10. Find a new home. The search continues as I mentioned above. It’s become a full time job, checking the real estate every morning to see what came on the market over night. Deciding if it’s worth looking at and then making an appointment. There’s got to be something out there for us!
“A goal is a dream with a deadline”
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site.
For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Nancy On The Home Front.