We are back home after spending a few days with good friends. Time to get back to the house hunting process! Hopefully we’ll find something soon!
- Continue to monetize my blog. My ongoing goal. Have you taken the time to check out my page on Amazon? This page is where I put all the items I just love, from favorite cookbooks to gardening tools. Please check it out. Another aspect of this goal involves increasing my readership. If you enjoy reading my blog, please recommend it to your friends. I sure appreciate all my new subscribers!
2. Create a cookbook. You may remember this goal was on my list last year and I finally put it aside. My goal for this year is to have my cookbook ready by November 2019. This is going to be a long process and I hope you don’t get tired of hearing about it. I promise you when the cookbook is finished it will be worth it!
3. Have 20 minutes of exercise at least 5 times a week. I miss my walking buddy. There are so many online groups on Facebook I’m wondering if I can find a walking group to join? It was such fun to have daily walks with a dear friend.
ten 9 parks or hiking trails in the state of Washington we now call home! Didn’t happen. Look forward to the next park we discover!
20 11 new recipes into our dinner plans with the focus on healthy eating. Planning to try a few new recipes this week. One of them was turkey ricotta meatballs served with spaghetti squash, they were delicious!
35 22 new books this year. Finished my thirteenth book , The Secrets We Carried by Mary McNear. Interesting that the last two books have been about secrets. This book is about second chances and learning to face the past before moving on to the future.
Four 1 knitting or sewing projects this year. Hoping to finish my fourth project in the next few weeks.
8. Visit family on the west coast. No visits planned this week. Our focus is on house hunting!
Six 5 new museums in the area. The pass for the Tacoma Glass Museum is one popular pass. Still patiently waiting to grab this pass.
10. Find a new home. We took the last week off from the house search. Now we’re back to checking the new houses that seem to come on everyday. I never knew that looking for a home could be so exhausting. Probably why we built the last two houses we owned!
“Life is short, fragile and does not wait for anyone. There will NEVER be a perfect time to pursue your dreams and goals.”
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site.
For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Nancy On The Home Front.