Spent the last week on the road, which was actually one of our goals!
1. Find a new hosting site for my blog and make it secure. Done! This was the first goal accomplished this year and I am so happy to have a secure website.
2. Monetize my blog. This is in the works, I have set up two affiliate accounts. Soon you’ll be seeing links to my favorite items on amazon. I’ve also teamed up with an amazing heirloom seed company, Mary’s Heirloom Seeds. The .99 cent sale is still going on. Plus she’s got a lot of other great offers on her site. Click here for more information.
3. Create a cookbook. One step at a time, as we are now in the gardening seasoning and I’m spending as much time as I can outside this goal might be pushed off until later this summer.
4. Be diligent about getting 10K steps in 5 out of 7 days a week. Did pretty good this week! Our friends all like to walk too which made it so easy. Managed to get 4 good walks in this week. Not quite my goal but happy to be getting steps in during a road trip!
5. As we continue to prepare for an eventual house sale, continue to de-clutter. Since we were on the road this week I did not do any de-cluttering. 36 items still to go.
6. Read 25 books this year! Since we were on the road during the last week I downloaded Audible and we listened to books while driving. Finished the book Moonwalking with Einstein which was fascinating.All about the Art & Science of Remembering Everything. 4 books to go.
7. Have a consistent meal plan each week and prepare ahead. No meal planing this week although I did pre-pack healthy snacks to enjoy is the car. I actually brought Prep Ahead Breakfasts & Lunches, with us for our road trip. Yes, I can read in and the car and yes I love reading cookbooks! I marked a few recipes to try in the near future. The idea of having lunches ready made sounds wonderful! If you are interested in ordering the book, click on the image below.
8. Finish 4 knitting projects. Completed! Made two hats and two scarves. I brought my knitting along on our road trip and never took it out of the bag! There was too much to see. This last project may get put on hold until the weather is a little cooler.
9. Clean out our freezer. On the road so no progress on this goal this week,.
10. Take a few road trips and visit family and friends on the east coast that we will not see as often once we move to the west coast. First road trip is just about completed. Visited friends in Virginia Beach, Chapel Hill and Charlotte, North Carolina. Wonderful time visiting wonderful friends!
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.“
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site.
For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Nancy On The Home Front