Can you believe it’s December already! Only a few more weeks of posting my goal setting updates! I trust you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. We had a wonderful day and even got a walk in!
- Continue to monetize my blog. Thanks to all of you who have checked out my page on Amazon! If you haven’t had the opportunity just click on the link and pay my storefront a visit! I would so appreciate it! Even if no purchases are made Amazon like to see traffic to my storefront! I do appreciate all of your support!
2. Create a cookbook. This goal is not going to be completed this year. Despite all the work I have put into this project I am realizing I have a lot of work still to do. This goal will be moved to my goals to complete in 2020!
3. Have 20 minutes of exercise at least 5 times a week. So nice to have this goal a part of my weekly routine. I’ve been faithful to go to my exercise class three times a week, I just love being able to walk there!
ten parks or hiking trails in the state of Washington or Oregon! Completed! We have actually explored 13 parks and preserves in the last year. I counted them all up in going through the various blog posts! If I hadn’t been sharing my goal setting updates each week I don’t think we would have visited so many parks!
Here is the list:
1. Fort Worden (week2)
2. Bloedel Preserve (week 5)
3. Titlow Park (week 6)
4. Tacoma Nature Center (week 14)
5. Wapato Park (week 16)
6. Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge (week 17)
7. Fort Stevens State Park (week 20)
8. Veronia-Banks State Trail (week 23)
9. Henry Hagg Lake (week 25)
10. Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve (week 48)
11. The FernHill Preserve (week 49)
20 new recipes into our dinner plans with the focus on healthy eating. COMPLETED! Although this goal is completed I continue to try and focus on healthy eating at least most of the time. Made a delicious Brussel sprouts with Maple and Walnut Vinaigrette using Brussel sprouts from our CSA. I’ll be sharing the recipe Friday!
35 new books this year. COMPLETED! Finished reading Secrets of Willow Creek by Tracy Fredrychowski. I applied for and was accepted to the launch team which meant I got to read the book before it was published! Read my book review HERE.
Four knitting or sewing projects this year. COMPLETED! Finally finished the back of my latest project!
8. Visit family on the west coast. We’ve sent a lot of time with our immediate family here on the west coast. Next year I hope to visit more of my extended family!
Six new museums in the area. COMPLETED! Such a fun goal to have completed! Really have enjoyed my weekly goal setting updates. These are the six museums I visited this year:
Tacoma Art Museum (week 5)
The Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum (week 28)
Shafer Museum (week 35)
The Lan Su Chinese Garden (week 44)
The Rice Museum of Rocks and Minerals (week 46)
Columbia River Maritime Museum (week 47)
Guess it’s time to start working on my list for 2020!
Find A New Home COMPLETED! Wonderful to have this goal completed! Our new house is finally feeling much more like our home. We are looking forward to celebrating the holidays with our family!
“I am always more interested in what I am about to do
than what I have already done.”
This post may contain affiliate links. These affiliate links help support this site.
For more information, please see my disclosure policy. Thank you for supporting Nancy On The Home Front.