We are so excited you have stopped by for a visit! We encourage you to look through some of the great posts shared by our readers and then take the time to read some of the ones that interest you. The possibilities are endless! If you are adding to the list we thank you for sharing your homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts with us! It’s so much fun to read your hints, tips, and happenings! Each week we will feature our most visited post from the week before, which also linked back to the hop, and my weekly favorite. We hope you have fun exploring all the great ideas everyone has shared with us!
Please take a few minutes and visit each of our great Our Simple Homestead Co-hosts.
|Sandra at Clearwater Farm|
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, Homemaking, and Homeschooling! There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog… in your post, side bar, or blog hop page) with the button or a text link!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted!
If you were featured be sure to pick up your, “Our Simple Homestead” button. We look forward to seeing what you have to share this week! If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week. If you were featured, grab a button to display proudly on your blog.
Let’s start hopping!