It’s time to link up with the HomeAcre Hop! Link up your favorite posts or just check out the various links, there are some very talented bloggers out there! I am learning so much each week from all of you.
Please, only link posts that you haven’t linked before to keep the hop fresh and fun for everyone. Be sure to visit the other hosts as well. We would love to have you follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google+, Instagram or by email!
Sandra from Clearwater Farm,
Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead,
Mary from Homegrown on the Hill,
Jenny @ Black Fox Homestead,
Ann @ Summers Acres,
Lisa @ The Self Sufficient Homeacre,
and Me! (Nancy @ On The Home Front)
Each host will feature her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. That means your chances of being featured are even better! Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week! (Don’t forget to link back to one of our blogs if you’d like to be featured!)
<div align="center"><a href="http://nancyonthehomefront.com" title="On The Home Front"><img src="http://nancyonthehomefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Harvest-hop-featured-button.jpg" alt="On The Home Front" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
I love pears and Tanusree’s post on Spiced Pear Jam caught my eye. The ingredients are simple and the jam a beautiful fall color. Tanusree writes the blog Ma Niche and shared several wonderful posts last week!
Annie and Tanusree be sure to pick up your “I was featured button”! I look forward to seeing what you’ll be sharing this week.
If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week.
Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, we want to hear about it There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many appropriate posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on either host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content that you have created.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the linky love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
<div align="center"><a href="http://nancyonthehomefront.com" title="On The Home Front"><img src="http://nancyonthehomefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/featured-button-e1360255973481.jpg" alt="On The Home Front" style="border:none;" /></a></div>