Please Join Us For The Thankful HomeAcre Hop!
November 21 and 28th
You are invited to share your Thanksgiving and seasonal posts
on these special editions of
The HomeAcre Hop!
Please, only link posts that you haven’t linked before to keep the hop fresh and fun for everyone. Be sure to visit the other hosts as well. We would love to have you follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google+, Instagram or by email!
Sandra @ Clearwater Farm,
Kathi @ Oak Hill Homestead,
Mary @ Homegrown on the Hill,
Jenny @ Black Fox Homestead,
Ann @ Summers Acres,
Lisa @ The Self Sufficient Homeacre,
and Me! (Nancy @ On The Home Front)
Each host will feature her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. That means your chances of being featured are even better! Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week! (Don’t forget to link back to one of our blogs if you’d like to be featured!)
Last week we had a record number of posts shared, as a result I am featuring three different posts!
Katie from Maple Grove wrote a very timely post on How to Brine snd Roast a Turkey and Make Perfect Gravy From Scratch. I pinned the post to refer to on Thanksgiving Day!
Pa Mac of Farm Hand’s Companion wrote a very informative post on Planting Heirloom Apple Trees. This is something on my homestead “to do” list. I really enjoyed all the information provided!
The Taylor’s of Taylor-Made Ranch Homestead Blog wrote a wonderful post on Living Deliberately – Voluntary Simplicity. An important message for us all!
Thank you everyone for your fantastic posts. If you were featured be sure to pick up your “I was featured” button. We look forward to seeing what you have to share this week!
<div align="center"><a href="http://nancyonthehomefront.com" title="On The Home Front"><img src="http://nancyonthehomefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/thankful-button-3.jpg" alt="On The Home Front" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
In addition to your Thanksgiving and seasonal posts you are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, we want to hear about it –
There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many seasonal and harvest posts as you’d like! Older posts are great too.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with the button or a text link (this can be in your post, side bar, or on a special Blog Hop Page), and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. Posts may be pinned to Pinterest, shared on Facebook, or promoted on Google+ and Twitter.
Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
<div align="center"><a href="http://nancyonthehomefront.com" title="On The Home Front"><img src="http://nancyonthehomefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/thankful-2.jpg" alt="On The Home Front" style="border:none;" /></a></div>