It’s time to link up with the HomeAcre Hop! You are invited to link up your favorite posts or just check out the various links, there are some very talented bloggers out there! I am learning so much each week from all of you.
Please, only link posts that you haven’t linked before to keep the hop fresh and fun for everyone. Be sure to visit the other hosts as well. We would love to have you follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google+, Instagram or by email!
Sandra @ Clearwater Farm,
Kathi @ Oak Hill Homestead,
Mary @ Homegrown on the Hill,
Jenny @ Black Fox Homestead,
Ann @ Summers Acres,
Lisa @ The Self Sufficient Homeacre,
and Me! (Nancy @ On The Home Front)
Each host will feature her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. That means your chances of being featured are even better! Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week! (Don’t forget to link back to one of our blogs if you’d like to be featured!)
Here is the post that caught my eye! The Egg Farm shared a post on Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding. I can’t wait to try this delicious looking recipe!
Thank you everyone for your fantastic posts. If you were featured be sure to pick up your “I was featured” button. We look forward to seeing what you have to share this week!
There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many seasonal and harvest posts as you’d like! Older posts are great too.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with the button or a text link (this can be in your post, side bar, or on a special Blog Hop Page), and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. Posts may be pinned to Pinterest, shared on Facebook, or promoted on Google+ and Twitter.
Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.