It’s time to link up with the HomeAcre Hop! You are invited to link up your favorite posts or just check out the various links, there are some very talented bloggers out there! I am learning so much each week from all of you.
Please, only link posts that you haven’t linked before and follow the rules!
Be sure to visit the other hosts as well. We would love to have you follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google+, Instagram or by email!
Sandra @ Clearwater Farm,
Kathi @ Oak Hill Homestead,
Mary @ Homegrown on the Hill,
Jenny @ Black Fox Homestead,
Ann @ Summers Acres,
Lisa @ The Self Sufficient Homeacre,
and Me! (Nancy @ On The Home Front)
Each host will feature her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. That means your chances of being featured are even better! Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week! (Don’t forget to link back to one of our blogs if you’d like to be featured!)
Thank you everyone for your fantastic posts. Jessica be sure to pick up your “I was featured” button. We look forward to seeing what you have to share this week!
Before you link up your perfect post remember the rules!
1. All posts should be family friendly!
2. Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
3. Link as many seasonal and harvest posts as you’d like! Older posts are great too.
4. Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
5. If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with the button or a text link (this can be in your post, side bar, or on a special Blog Hop Page), and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
6. Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
After you link up your post remember to stop by and enter our giveaway for an incubator. You can enter the giveaway HERE.