Welcome to the Simple Homestead Anniversary Blog Hop!
Today’s blog hop happens to be extra SWEET because we’re giving away not only a jar of all-natural maple sugar, fresh from a small New England farm (courtesy of Michelle at SoulyRested.com), but also an amazing, beautiful, $39.95-value book to help you in your own sugar making efforts — The Sugarmaker’s Companion (courtesy of Chelsea Green Publishers).
For mouth-watering ideas of ways you’ll be dying to use maple sugar, as well as her Top Ten Reasons that maple sugar is the best sweetener you could ever use, Michelle has put together info, lists, recipes, and more on her post this week, over on SoulyRested.com.
To read Michelle’s review of The Sugarmaker’s Companion, along with her 5 top reasons you might want to make sure you have your own copy of this fabulous book, head over here.
But whatever you do, make sure you enter in the box below for your own chance to win this SWEET giveaway!
Meet Our Great Co-hosts
Each week we’ll feature the most-viewed post from last week’s hop. Each host also features her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. Visit each of our blogs to see if you were featured this week.
Our most-visited post from last week’s hop was:
Tips on Growing Cabbage
My Favorite Post:
How To Grow Lavendar
Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week.
If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead blog hop button below. Just highlight the text in the box and paste into your blog sidebar; the button will show up automatically.
Nancy On The Home Front
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Let’s start hopping! Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!