Still experiencing cold weather here in Vermont but I don’t mind it’s the perfect weather to curl up in front of the woodstove and look at the new seed catalogs! Planning my new garden is one of my favorite winter pastimes!
Please join us this week and share your homesteading, homemaking or homeschooling post! After you’ve shared your favorite post be sure to stop by and visit some of the other bloggers as well. Visit the other hosts too! We would love to have you follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google+, Instagram or by email!
The HomeAcre Hosts are:
Tracy @ Our Simple Life
Sandra @ Clearwater Farm,
Kathi @ Oak Hill Homestead,
Lisa @ The Self Sufficient Homeacre,
Mary @ HomeGrown On The Hill
and Me! (Nancy @ On The Home Front)
Each week we will be sharing the most visited post. In addition each host may also pick their own favorite. Visit each host to see if you were featured! (Remember – If you would like to be featured, be sure to link back to the hop otherwise you will not be featured!)
This past week the most visited post was Rebekah’s post You Never Know Who Your Cashier Is, And 5 Other Things McDonald’s Has Taught Me. Rebekah blogs over at Ready To Be Offered.
My featured post:
Be sure to check out the HomeAcre Hop Pinterest Board where we share our Hop Favorites each week.
We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading, homemaking and homeschooling. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week! If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
Congratulations Rebekah & Monica! Be sure to gab your “I was featured” button!
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, Homemaking, and Homeschooling! There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog… in your post, side bar, or blog hop page) with the button or a text link!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- No giveaways please!
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted!